Guided Snorkelling Experience
Learn to Snorkel
- Min. 2 people ~ no experience necessary
- Small group numbers guaranteed!
- Adults $69 each, Children $49 each
- Includes wetsuit, hood, mask, snorkel and fins
- Safety board provided if required
- Experienced snorkel instructors
- Learn about the marine reserve
- See the amazing marine life
- Snorkel time in water is approx. one hour
- Hired gear is available for your use all day
- Meet at Goat Island Dive & Snorkel at 11.00am for snorkel gear
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL - EMAIL NOW!
SNORKEL SAFETY - CHINESE AND ENGLISH.pdf (148KB)
Schools should contact Goat Island Dive to book their snorkel experience.
Goat Island Marine Reserve
Venture into New Zealand's first marine reserve where everything has been protected since 1975. There's nowhere else on the coast where you can encounter this much marine life close to the beach. Snorkel with large snapper, schools of blue maomao, silver drummer, trevally and kahawai. Watch red moki feeding or dive down to see big rock lobster (crayfish) that hide under the rocks.